Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I'M BACK!

A couple of days ago I was really feeling out of sorts. I wanted to do nothing. Not me at all.

Today is a new day and I have enjoyed being me again. I walked for the first time in 3 months. Summer in Student Ministries is well, sucks-the-energy-out-of-you-there-is-so-much-to-do. Needless to say no time to do what I wanted to do, but Hope went back to school today and my "me" time has returned full force. I got to catch up with the besties and enjoyed a cuppa iced joe. I am sore, but it's that good sore that tells you the muscles you've been neglecting have been activated again. I caught up on a little house work too, and it seems to be cooler. At least there is a cool breeze blowing off the ocean.

And did I mention my sister and neice are in town? Boom. Love having them here and I'm going to watch Anna Grace compete tomorrow in figure skating somewhere in LA. She's quite a little skater and the outfits are to die for when your 9. She is nationally ranked for her age division, at least I think she is, if she's not she should be, at least her Auntie thinks so.

I have returned to my old comfortable self. It's good to be a Roderick.

No comments:

Post a Comment