Friday, August 12, 2011

LOS RIOS TEA

I love celebrating birthdays with my bff's and today was a dandy event. Holly and Kim were the center of attention for all of us as we enjoyed tea in San Juan Capistrano. The atmosphere was cozy, the tea was hot and the little sandwiches were yummy. But the company kept was indiscribable, in the best sense of the word.

These girls, because we are all girls at heart, touch my soul in some manner each and every day. And they touch it as no other friends can. Whether chatting on facebook, walking downtown, planning a church meeting, enjoying dinner together with our families, praying for each of them just before nodding off or stopping by, they are my link to reality. Life is sometimes just so challenging and tiresome. My bff's love me for who I am, who I have been and who I may become. They are simply there for me.

So if I were a drinker I would toast them all. Anne Marie, Chantelle, (Cherylynn, not at tea but not forgotten), Donna, Holly, Kim, (Monique, not at tea but not forgotten), Phyllis and Sue.

You all share a piece of me . . . xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment