Monday, August 8, 2011

HEADACHES

All Roderick girls get headaches now and again. We give them to each other. It's what we do.

Kelsey, Addison and I were sitting on my bed last night talking about these headaches and Kelsey said she got rid of hers by changing her diet (I didn't tell her it was about the same time she moved away from her sisters).

Addison says she thinks she has a brain tumor and should go to the doctor (she needs to go anyway to follow-up her kidney stone).

Kelsey proceeds to try to convince Addison that she does not have a brain tumor and people can not survive on a daily hit of french fries. Addison shares with Kelsey that she can not eat raw, vegan, vegetarian or any of the stuff Kelsey eats.

You see Kelsey is convinced that the true raw consumer will harvest their veggies from the ground and eat them on the spot. No washing. The dirt has many vitamins that are washed away. I know. I love her open mindedness. I'm just praying her brains don't fall completely out.

At this point, Addison runs gagging from the room, I am shaking my head and Kelsey says "Whats wrong with her?" I'm sorry Kelsey, headaches or not, I don't like dirt either.

Sometimes Roderick's can take healthy living a bit to far don't ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment