Sunday, August 14, 2011

CHURCH LAUGHING

I am a church laugher. I admit it. My kids are too. It must be a Roderick thing.

You know what I'm blogging about. It's those moments in church that something just strikes you funny and you can not stop laughing. You are so tickled that pecular noises emmit from your nose, mouth, whatever. No matter how hard you try, you can not squelch the need to belly laugh.

I have been known to run out on many a preacher because I had to laugh. I have had to take giggling girls out of the pew and head for the exit. I have shaken many a seat with my concealed guffawing. I have tried to hide the snickers only to be discovered by a stern stare from the people down the row.

Don't judge me. I enjoy a good laugh no matter where it is.




No comments:

Post a Comment