Sunday, August 21, 2011

GRAPES

Sundays are always the day that I acutely miss our Kelsey. And today was especially difficult. We saw an old friend of hers, one of the "park boys" she used to hang out with in middle school.

Yeah, Kelsey. We saw Charlie today while having lunch with Nana and Grandpa at Polly's. He's all grown up and working there. You are going to have to stop by and see him the next time you're in town. But I digress. Squirrel.

We were all trying to talk Addison into getting a fruit cup consisting of strawberries, melon, grapes and bananas. She is currently on the raw diet kick. During the discussion Hope pipes up with "I like purple grapes. I think I'm going to plant a grape garden." Awkward silence. I simple say "You mean a vineyard."

"Yeah . . . a vineyard." Followed by shreiks of laughter.

We love our little Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment