Monday, August 1, 2011

MALE BONDING

Well . . . today was an experience I will not soon forget. I took 3 boys on a sight-seeing trip down PCH into Laguna Beach with a stop at Sprinkles Cupcakes. Those darling cupcakes are always a hit and I brought some home for Addi's b-day.

They fed sparrows who ate crumbs right off your finger, they got to see a house in HB that looks like a miniture Hogwarts (Harry Potter) and they saw squirrel park where the rodents run wild by the hundreds. Seriously, not exagerating.

An interesting observation. Those boys were every bit as verbal as our girls. Shocking. I was under the impression that males did not do much communicating beyond grunts, moans and sighs. I can also say with confidence that today proved that assumption totally incorrect. By the time we got home my ears were hurting. Just kidding.

It appears they just need something worth talking about and I must have provided that catalyst. PCH offers many high end car dealerships and that was a hot topic as well as boats of all shapes and sizes and of course, California girls . . . everywhere.

We are Roderick. We aim to please.

No comments:

Post a Comment