Tuesday, September 6, 2011

ANGEL'S FLIGHT

I know many of you will remember the 80's trend Angel's Flight leisure wear for men. Scott had a blue corderoy suit, black pants and I don't know what else. I got tired of them and the fad was over so I convinced him to donate said items to Goodwill. Now if you know Scott well this is not an easy task. He isn't fond of giving up his stuff. I clearly won the battle and the clothes went.

At that time, Scott and I had season tickets to the University of Utah football games. No kids yet and 4 tickets allowed us to take another couple with us for a very fun date night. Same seats every time, but not for others in the crowd. Scott was sitting in our aisle seat when a man walked by him.

Scott could not speak. I was laughing so hard I couldn't speak. The couple with us were laughing so hard at us they could not speak.

The man that walked by was wearing Scott's blue corderoy Angel's Flight suit.

This can only happen to a Roderick.

No comments:

Post a Comment