Friday, September 23, 2011

THREADING

What a walk we had today. Addison, Phyllis and I stopped by the Cat Walk and got our threading on . . . well at least Adds got hers on . . . Phyl and I watched and it was so intersting.

Threading is what the "in" crowd does now instead of waxing or plucking the wild eye brow. I can't explain but it seems to be a twisting of threads to pull the hair out by the roots. Adds said it wasn't as painful as a wax and it did give her a cleaner look.

Phyl and I may have to go in and have ours done sometime and pick up some make-up tips. Yeah, like I wear a lot of make-up. Still, it would be fun to give it another shot. And I may even take Scott in to have his brows cleaned up. He would so hate that!

We Roderick's are a plucky bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment