Monday, September 12, 2011

JUST ANOTHER DAY

Shae wanted me to ride over to Ikea with her for one more look through before we take off for Oregon on Sunday. She double-checked her list so when we drive up to the Portland Idea all we have to do is go to the order desk, give them our wants and have it all delivered straight to her new apartment in Eugene. One down.

Addison comes home from school and wants me to go to JoAnn's with her to pick out embellishments for the tote bag she designed. We got a chain, ribbon and a tassle. We got side tracked a couple of times but all in all it was a quick trip. The bag turned out beautifully. Two down.

Kelsey calls me and wants me to talk her through some knitting techniques. She sent pictures via Addison's phone, and I couldn't talk her through it so I sent her to the yarn shop. It shouldn't be too bad, she just needs someone to show her the how-to's one-on-one. The sweater she's knitting looks like it's going to be gorgeous. Three down.

Hope comes home from working out and wants me to help her figure out what to do for her birthday this Friday. My baby will be seventeen. WOW! We chatted and talked while sitting on my bed. I think she may be going out to dinner with some bff's, all dressed up fine and hitting the town. Four down.

Just another manic Monday, only we provide the Roderick's.

No comments:

Post a Comment