Sunday, September 25, 2011

THOSE KIDS

I tell you what you never, and I mean that in the true sense of the words, know what is going to happen up in the Treehouse.

This morning I am doing "my thing" just being me, the queen in the house and a sweet little girl comes up to me and asks an interesting question. She says "Miss Cindy can you come to my birthday party and juggle? Hmm.

Rewind. I start going back in the memory banks trying to remember if I even know how to juggle. Have I juggled in the Treehouse before? The answer is "no, I haven't" because I know I would remember that. What did I do that implied I could juggle? Was this child having some sort of circus party or does she just enjoy juggling? Did she have something she wanted me to juggle?

We will never know. I kindly declined her offer. Roderick's are generally not known for their juggling abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment