Friday, September 2, 2011

TIM HOWARD

We went to last night's soccer game and we got to sit right behind the goal and can I just say wow. Tim Howard is one fine keeper and he is a lot bigger than he looks on television. And so easy on the eyes. I think he may have just become my favorite USA National Team player.

Costa Rica took a shot and it went over the net and right at my face. Fortunatley I am good at ducking and Addison and Scott were sitting next to me and deflected the rocket to Hope who caught it and gave it to Kelly, one of her friends, to throw back on the pitch. Such a thrill since it was the National team playing.

The did chalk up a loss, but it was a friendly so no harm done. Perhaps some egos were bruised but they will heal and come back stronger.

I love the beautiful game.

No comments:

Post a Comment