Monday, September 19, 2011

LOCKED OUT

We got all of Shae's stuff out of the car. We got all of her stuff out of storage. All we had left was to get all of Shae's stuff into her apartment. That's hard to do when you leave your key in your apartment and no one is there to let you in.

We left Scott sitting in the hall, surrounded by stuff, while we ran to the restaurant where Shae's room mates were dining to pick up an one of their keys. Then back to her apartment to get Scott out of the hall. People were starting to stare.

By the way, I love elevators and Shae and I were going back down, she's on the fourth floor, and I did an "Elf" imitation. Yep. Pushed every floor button. Shae was so annoyed. I had to explain my actions at every stop as people got in and saw all the floors lit up. I loved their reactions. Shae says "Mother, I have to live here." It made me laugh.

Those crazy Roderick's.

No comments:

Post a Comment