Saturday, September 24, 2011

FROGS

The Treehouse has new residents. It seems some kids at our church pulled one over on their parents.

The last month saw those who shall be nameless purchase frogs and all the stuff that goes with them. They stashed them at a friends house, fed and cared for them and all Mom and Dad were none the wiser.

The jig was up last week. I got a call of desparation, begging me to take them off the deliquints hands. I graciously accepted the little creatures under the condition that the two kids involved in the crime take care of them every weekend. I will purchase the crickets for the sacrificial feeding. The bargin was made and I now have three amphibians residing up in my house, the Treehouse.

Now the Treehouse kids have to name them. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment