Friday, March 19, 2010

DOGS & COFFEE

Shae and I had a really great morning together. Shae just wasn't feeling school today. Everybody needs a break now and then and her grades are stellar so . . . we decided to walk the dogs and enjoy a cup of java together.

The weather was perfect, the dogs behaved rather decent and the stop at Starbucks, well, you know my addiction. We walked and talked and talked and walked. The glorious sunshine warming our shoulders and a cool breeze blowing our hair. Dakota and Diesel enjoyed a cup of water and we enjoyed our iced coffees. One dog passed us that they did not like, but other than that little incident they were good guys. Diesel is a bit slower than Dakota. He is a tad overweight and he likes to mark every bush that we pass. Dakota, Shae and I don't do that, ever.

I know that someday my girls will no longer be able to hang out with their dear old Mom. They will create families of their own. Until that time arrives, I try to take every chance I can to be with them when invited.

I love my Roderick girlies.

1 comment:

  1. Your such a great mom Cindy! Your girls must feel blessed to have you as their mother and friend. Sounds like you and Shae had a wonderful morning! Happy Friday

    ReplyDelete