Wednesday, March 10, 2010

LISTS

I do not enjoy making lists. I have never had to make lists. I have always had a very good memory and never found it necessary. Things may be starting to change.

Addison has a list of how many young men she has kissed. Shae loves making grocery lists, lists of chores, lists of clothes, any list. Hope does not like lists. Kelsey makes lists and forgets where she leaves them. Scott, well anyone who knows him knows he loves lists.

I may start making lists for me. Not so much to do lists, but lists of things I've accomplished in life. Lists I can read to my grandkids someday about what I've done through the years. For instance, here's a few ideas:

Concerts I've seen
College classes I've taken
Cars I've owned
Movies I've loved
Restaurants I've loved
Good friends
Shopping trips that were fabulous
Best recipes
Vacations
Books I have loved

Just lists that someday might let family and friends know me a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment