Tuesday, March 16, 2010

JESUS VIDEOS

These videos are the funniest Jesus stuff I have seen in a long time. You may think it crass, you may think it inappropriate, you may think it disrespectful, you may think a little less of my spiritual maturity. That is okay. You do not have to like these videos. But humor me and take a look. And then make a comment.

These videos were produced by a church for teaching purposes. They were sound dubbed in today's vernacular and are similar to Saturday Night Live satire. I would not use them for kids. Middle school and older would be great given the right tools and the concept you are trying to teach.

I don't remember the name of the original movie, but I do recall seeing it at some time way back in my personal history. Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDSj8sv0uKs

Comments are coveted.

No comments:

Post a Comment