Thursday, March 25, 2010

WHEN SCOTT COOKS

I love it when Scott cooks. He has several recipes that are yummy. One of those is eggplant parmesan. It is a messy and long process but well worth it when it hits the taste buds.

He made it for the family the other night and as usually happens at the Roderick's is everyone is coming and going at several times. Scott and I decided to eat while watching a soccer game on TV. He brought me my dinner, utensils included and I was delighted. Let the yumfest begin.

After dinner I asked Scott to run the dishwasher for me because I hadn't had a chance during the day. He looked at me quizzically and said "What?" I explained again that I had not run the dishwasher and could he finish loading it and run it for me.

He looked bewildered and said "I got the forks for our dinner out of the dishwasher."

Can I just say "Ewwww".

No comments:

Post a Comment