Friday, March 5, 2010

A PUBLIC DESCRIPTION 1997

Every year during our "Like a Kiss on the Lips" class we ask the participants to write a public description of their spouse. This was the first one I wrote for Scott way back in the day. It is meant to be recited as a rap.

Hey Scott Baby, Your my one and only, You've got my heart and all my arteries!
You're the only man I can truly trust, Your a man of iron and I know you won't rust!
Your eyes are the eyes of a guy whose in charge and I love the color and they are not too large!
The tone and texture of your hair is so fine, I desire to run my fingers through it all of the time!
I adore your little quirks no, I really do, like that little china face oh, yea, it's true!
I am learning from you day after day and it's so much fun on the day you get your pay!
Your such a strong man that I'm often overwhelmed but I love you that way when you take charge of the helm!
You're such a Godly man you lead our family you are always in your Bible it's a joy to see!
You have a face that could launch a thousand ships and I love your beard it tickles my lips!
You are gentle with our babies I delight in watching you I appreciate your willingness to change those diapers with poo!
You do your job well and I've got to say that there are those times that you are too long away!
I am so secure in the simple fact that you will never leave me no matter how i attack!
You're a wonderful communicator that I am certain of you could talk the feathers right off that snow white dove!
Now we've come to the end of this rap and you know I love you, a-ratty-tap-tap!
Keep doing what your doing and keep loving me too, 'cuz I'd hate to have to live my life without you, you, you!

No comments:

Post a Comment