Tuesday, September 8, 2009

BED

Today, Addison and I went shopping at Bella Terra. We love to go to Cost Plus because we can always find that special something that we can not live without.

FYI. Scott and I make our own coffee and this store has the best assortment of sugar free flavors. Today I scored a Pumpkin Spice and I'm going to concoct a chai tea latte with it, at least try. I'll let you know if it works.

We browsed through cards, searched through jewelry and leisurely looked through autumn displays. We were taking our time because the other store we wanted to hit didn't open for an hour. As we searched for the perfect gift for Addison's bff Meghan, who has a birthday coming up, we came across the linens and displays of boudoir accessories. Addison gasped and said "Mom how do you sleep on this bed? Do you sleep sideways or is it made for really small people? I've never seen a bed so short."

I said "Addison, that's the display for the head and foot board." Then I bent over emitting bursts of laughter.

1 comment: