Tuesday, September 29, 2009

GARAGE DOOR SLAM

Once again, Addison has an encounter with a garage door.  Only this time a friend was included in the chaos.

Addi and Cheyne had just returned from a date and were in the house chatting with the family.  I had some laundry to finish so I went out in the garage intending to do a quick load.  I would be right back in on the conversation without missing a beat.  

I happened to hear them walk out the front door,  walk down the sidewalk and come to a stop at the corner of the garage.  The date was apparently over.  My devious mind was set in motion and I plotted my attack.

I waited until I heard no conversing and assumed it was the good night kiss.  I stepped ever so slightly up to the garage door and gave it a few rough slaps.  The noise was deafening and I heard silence from the other side.

I ran out the front door, fearing I had scared them silly and they were laughing so hard there was no sound.  Apparently they had jumped into each other when the slamming occurred in an attempt to run away.

Chalk one up for Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment