Tuesday, September 29, 2009

CAR

Once again, Addison and I had a plot. She had just gotten her permit and we were out practicing the driving thing. She decided she wanted to drive over to Cheyne's and demonstrate her skill behind the wheel. As we pulled up I had the brilliant idea of hiding in the back seat and scaring the beejeebees out of him.

Her story was going to be that she took the car without permission and wanted him to join her on her joy ride. She parked the car and went to his door to "kidnap" him. I prepared my strategy and the scam started to play out.

Addison and Cheyne got in the car and started chatting, real relaxed, although Addison could hardly contain her intense excitement about the upcoming subversive event.

I, without warning, jumped out and yelled as I propelled myself into the front of the car. Cheyne screamed like a little girl and tried to jump through the front window. He shivered and shook for about 5 seconds and then we all burst into laughter that continued a good 3 minutes. Cheyne had been got good . . . real good.

You never know when you are going to be "punked" by a Roderick.

No comments:

Post a Comment