Saturday, September 12, 2009

MEDITATION

I have decided to implement a new concept in my daily quiet time.  I am going to start thinking about Scott for 10 minutes every day.  Uninterrupted Scott meditation . . . just thinking about him and what blessings he has given me.  Four beautiful daughters, a comfortable home, so much laughter and yes, some tears.  He is so much more than I could ever have imagined.

Some times I take for granted how much he means to me.  He is so important in my life that it is difficult to find words to express my emotional attachment to him.  He is my rock, solid in every aspect of our lives.  I trust him with every secret, every morsel, every tidbit of my being.

May we continue to grow in our love for God, in our love for our girls and in our love for each other.



  

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea.... You guys are the cutest couple! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this because of the comment about "business time" ??? :)

    ReplyDelete