Thursday, September 10, 2009

BUTTHEAD

When our girls were little we had a bad word list.  Words like "shut-up", "stupid" and "butthead" topped the list.  We wanted the girls to use happy words.  What planet did we live on?

Addison and Scott were wrestling one afternoon and I was in the kitchen piddling around.  The family room was attached so I caught a glimpse of the match every once in a while.  It was entertaining and all our girls looked forward to these wrestling matches.

All of a sudden, I saw Addi jump up, turn around and with an angry face yell at her dad calling him a  "BUTTHEAD"!  Apparently she was unhappy with one of her dad's moves.   Scott's face was priceless.  Shocked, stunned, surprised, to name a few adverbs that come to mind.

I fell behind the kitchen counter, laughing hysterically and trying not to wet my pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment