Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A PAIR OF PANTIES

Scott and I tend to be sensitive to each others needs when it comes to romance. I mean we've had a lot of years to practice. Twenty seven to be precise. It was our anniversary and Scott was scheduled to attend an elders meeting at church. So I had to take things into my own hands.

Back in the day when we still had the luminator, Scott would drive that car to church . . . we didn't want to put the miles on that classic. Unbeknownst to him, I had made reservations for the night at the HB Hilton. Kelsey had agreed to stay with her sisters for the evening, and so the trap was set and the plan was in put motion.

I placed a pair of my silk panties on the front seat of the luminator with an invitation to join said owner at the Hilton. I didn't sign the invitation knowing that the undies would be recognized.

I checked into the hotel and ordered a fabulous dinner for two, room service, and waited for my beloved's arrival. I was praying for a gorgeous sunset that we could enjoy our meal with, but alas, the sun had sunk low in the sea and my husband had not appeared.

Eventually, there was a timid tap on the door. I answered it with blushing cheeks. "Happy Anniversary" he said, as he handed me my panties.

He never stopped smiling that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment